Sring is a hopeful time for gardeners. After the long dormant months, possibilities seem endless: Transform a stretch of lawn into a feathery Piet Oudolf–esque meadow?
If you enjoy the great outdoors, the fragrance and vibrant colors of some of the most exotic plants and ponds filled with a variety of fishes, you are in for a treat. The most beautiful gardens in the world might have cascading waterfalls and landscaping that is anything but ordinary.
Superb aesthetics, amazing layouts and design will leave you breathless as we explore beautiful gardens in the world. In no particular order or rank, here are the Top 18 most Beautiful Gardens.
1. Villa Taranto Gardens, Verbania, Italy
2. The Gardens at Versailles, Versailles, France
3. Mottisfont Abbey Rose Gardens, Hampshire, UK
4. Gardens at the Cloisters, New York, NY
5. Ascott House Gardens, Buckinghamshire, UK
6. Master of the Nets Garden, Suzhou, China
7. Butchart Gardens, Brentwood Bay, Canada
8. Innisfree Garden, Millbrook, New York
9. Hidcote Manor Gardens, Gloucestershire, UK
10. Gardens of the Nezu Museum, Tokyo, Japan
11. Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, Cape Town, South Africa
12. Beatrix Farrand Garden at Bellefield, Hyde Park, New York
13. Powerscourt Gardens, Enniskerry, County Wicklow, Ireland
14. Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne, Australia
15. Garden of the Sítio Roberto Burle Marx, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
16. The Humble Administrator’s Garden, Suzhou, China
17. Villa d’Este, Tivoli, Italy
18. Sanssouci Palace Gardens, Potsdam, Germany