Positive Vibes Come From Within
Positive Vibes are hard to keep when negativity is all around us. From negative news, negative perspectives, and people who are utterly pessimistic, for them and us sometimes it seems almost impossible to have positivity, your spirit needs lifting!
So, instead of dwelling on this or these people, we rise above the negativity, make those negative vibes bounce off us and we absorb and radiate only positive vibes.
We are the people who only give out positivity, optimistic to the core, we know truly how to see the brighter side of life and keep positive no matter what comes our way, whichever of those people you are, you can learn to be more positive, you can do it!
We truly believe that being absolutely positive really does makes you look at the world through a happier frame, fell it and believe it, we know that at times it’s hard to stay positive, but we know that it’s really worth it…
These 16 quotes and about positivity from some very well known people, who have themselves faced failure, and against the odds and all these challenges are thrown at them, but they stayed positive! Get your own good vibes from their inspiring good words, and tell yourself your favorite mantra every day to bring it into your heart and your grasp:
16 Famous Positive Vibes Quotes (Insparational)
1. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
— Zig Ziglar
2. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
— Dalai Lama
3. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
— Willie Nelson
4. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
— Helen Keller
5. “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.”
— Lee lacocca
6. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
— Lyndon B. Johnson
7. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
— Walt Disney
8. “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.”
— Lee lacocca
9. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”
— Roger Federer
10. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”
— William James
11. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.”
— Deepak Chopra
12. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so let us all be thankful.”
13. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.”
— Harvey Mackay
14. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
— Les Brown
15. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
— Winston Churchill
16. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.”
— Colin Powell
12 Positive Vibes Mantra’s – Repeat To Yourself Daily!
1. Start each day with a Grateful Heart!
2. I believe in the person I want to become.
3. Self-worth is so vital to my happiness, I feel good about myself in every way.
4. I will have one small positive thought every single day.
5. Every day is a precious gift I will be positive and productive every moment I have.
6. I will be a giver, I will give love, I will give positive vibes, I will give strength.
7. Hey you little fighter, very soon things will be very much brighter!
8. My lifestyle change begins with a vision and just one single little step.
9. I will be gentle with myself, I’m doing the best I can do.
10. My mind is a powerful force, I will fill it with positivity and my life will change for the better.
11. Nothing and no one can dim the inner light from within.
12. What I think I become, and what I feel I will attract, what I imagine I will create.