Not many painters in the world can create photorealistic paintings. The art form requires a lot of time interpreting color information from photographs. It calls for a careful eye and a steady hand not many possess. However, when it is done well, the results can be astounding, leaving many to wonder if the resulting image was photographed. Take a look at this gallery of Incredible Photorealistic Paintings that you will not believe a person painted.
1. Omar Ortiz – oil painting on canvas.
2. Paul Cuddy – a picture of a pencil dot on the paper.
5. Kamalki Laureano – acrylic paint on canvas.
7. Gregory Tilker – oil painting on canvas.
8. Lee Price – oil painting on canvas.
10. Ben Weiner – paintings paints.
12. Ron Myuek – sculpture, mixed media.
17. Ray Hare – acrylic painting on canvas.
19. Daisy – coal.
20. Alyssa Monks – Oil on canvas.
22. Pedro Campos – oil on canvas.
23. Dirk Dzimirski – graphite on paper.
24. Thomas Arvid – a picture of a limited edition giclee on canvas.
26. Rafal Buinovsko – black and white paint. Buinovsko photorealistic self-portrait painted in black and white paint, took a picture of it and put in an application for a visa to the United States. The consuls had not noticed anything, in the end the artist received a passport with a copy of their own design.
27. Paul Cuddy – pencil on paper.
28. Robin Eley – oil on Belgian linen.
29. Samuel Silva – a ballpoint pen.
30. Gottfried Helnwein – oil and acrylic on canvas.
32. Franco Clan – pencils on watercolor paper.
33. Kelvin Okafor – graphite pencils.
35. Amy Robbins – colored pencil drawing on paper.
38. Robert Longo – charcoal on paper volume.
40. Diego Fazio – charcoal pencil.
42. Brian Drury – oil on wood.